Research Blog

Hey guys I'm back again and I'm on to a project now. Now I'm going to be making a commercial. However you cant just jump into making a commercial without thinking about it. Now when you are making a commercial there are so many things to think about when you are making a commercial but one of them and probably the biggest thing is the product you are going to do it on. Now there were a few ideas that came to my mind when I thought of commercials on products to make. Obviously I wanted to make it about something I like or something I am interested in because I want to enjoy it and have interest but I didn't know what product to chose. So this is where the research part comes in. I thought of a few products like Zephyrhills and shoe balls and stuff like that because that stuff is all useful and I use those products a lot. Then I thought of the best product to ever be made the i phone everyone uses it and it is probably the most if not one of the most useful products to ever be made so why wouldn't I do that. This is gonna be a good item to do an advertisement on and there are many ideas and possibility's I can have, use, and think of when it comes to this product. So that is something I will have to think about and decide as my progress goes on through this project. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production blog

Update on our filming

the final production blog